Company (Ltd) director or Partnership (LLP) partner has the responsibility to submit year end accounts to the Companies House every year as well as Tax returns needs to be submitted to the HMRC. Accounts for sole traders gives control to the self employed individual for using this information effectively to outside parties like for HMRC tax return.

Explanation of our Statutory Accounts service:

  • Organizing the provided data;
  • Providing spread sheets with calculations as well as profit and loss account  and balance sheet for approval;
  • Submitting the Accounts to the Companies House as well as preparing and sending CT600 or Partnership tax return to the HMRC
  • Preparing year end Accounts for registered self employed individuals to be submitted to HMRC with their personal tax return.

View Popular Packages, click to find more

Get A Quote